In 1950 a group of Swiss industrialists led by Mauricio O. Amsler, partnered to found HELVEX, whose name was formed by merging the words HELVETIA (which means Switzerland) and MEXICO. Mr. Amsler's experience as one of the main distributors of bathroom and kitchen faucets and accessories imported from the United States and Europe, motivated him to found a company in Mexico that manufactured these products.
During the first years, Mr. Jorge Barbara Zetina joined the company as General Manager and worked very hard in creating what several decades ago is the leading manufacturer of bathroom faucets, accessories and vitreous china, for medium-high and high segments. With 5 factories in Mexico, Helvex is one of the most integrated manufacturers in the Americas, controlling all its processes form start to finish.
Captivate our customers through our offer of products and services of the highest quality, that present integral solutions for bathroom and kitchen.
Be a leader in the innovation of products recognized by their functionality, aesthetics, durability, integral support and high quality, and give full satisfaction to our customers and users, guaranteeing the company's sustainability.
Honesty, Trust, Innovation, Responsibility, Customer Satisfaction, Service Attitude
- The only manufacturer in Mexico 100% integrated in the national territory.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Quality performance higher than international standards: NOM, ISO, NSF, ANSI, ASME, etc.
- Personalized attention before, during and after your purchase.
- Technical Service with immediate response.
- Capacity to provide special products.
- Spare Parts for all the products.
- Constant development of new technology for our products, perfect integrating design and functionality.
- Extensive support network that allows service to national and international clients.
Since the beginning, HELVEX has been genuinely committed to the conservation of the environment and the health of its employees. Through a large investment in the most advanced equipment in efficient manufacturing, extraction and filtering of air, water treatment and replenishment of aquifers, etc., we have been considered for many years as a “Clean Company”
On the other hand, for decades we have created water-saving products, which today puts us at the forefront as suppliers of all those clients interested in environmental conservation, whether they are looking for a certification or not. In the case of LEED, an appropriate combination of our products can lead any project to obtain the highest score in the Water Efficiency category.