LIQUIDA ELECTRONIC FAUCET
BATTERY OPERATED, CONCEALED SENSOR
- Sleek design with aerator.
- Touch free, hygienic operation.
- Single inlet with filter that protects the solenoid valve from debris.
- Adjustable Range: Detection zone can be easily adjusted.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Spout reach 6-1(8" (154 mm).
- 6 Batteries pre-installed in the faucet.
- Premixing valve not included.
- Solid brass, for durability and reliability.
- Finishes with ultra high resistance to corrosion and tarnishing.
- Maximum flow rate: 0.35 gpm (1.5 lpm).
- International Plumbing Code® (IPC)
- Uniform Plumbing Code® (UPC)
- California Plumbing Code® (CPC)
- Code of Massachusetts Regulation 248 CMR 10.00: Uniform State Plumbing Code
- National Plumbing Code of Canada® (NPC)
- This product can be used to help achieve water efficiency goals as well as gaining USGBC LEED points.
- HELVEX limited lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects.
- 10 years warranty for Polished Chrome and PVD Finishes.
- 2 years warranty for other finishes.
- 3 years warranty for electronic parts and solenoid valve.